Urban RetrEAT, the UAE’s first food incubator located in Yas Mall welcomes it’s fourth rotation of home-grown food concepts to the venue.
The new line-up of food vendors includes; Krust, Arabica Booza, Asia and Flipt Kitchen, while Al Areesh, Emarati food house Barzat Al Fareej, Asia, West to West Kitchen, Sukkar Dose, Revolution Kitchen and the Mexican concept Burro blanco will stay for yet another rotation due to the demand and feedback from customers.
The vendors will bring new flavours and offerings with them, and customers can expect food items from grilled cheese sandwiches, to rolled ice cream to vegan burrito bowls and more! The vendors for this rotation include:
· Krust: homemade grilled cheese sandwiches and coffee
· Barzat Al Fareej: homemade Emirati cuisine
· Flipt Kitchen: contemporary French cuisine, this will be Flipt Kitchen’s debut to market.
· Arabica Booza: Syrian food booth offering Arabic sweet selections
· Burro Blanco: offering a yummy range of customisable burritos including different rice options, meat and vegetables
· Al Areesh: a range of sumptuous items on the grill
· Revolution Kitchen: American comfort food
· West to West kitchen: endearing Sierra Leonean, Trinidadian and Jamaican-inspired cuisine and culture into their dishes
· Asia: Will be offering build your own noodle bowls
· Sukkar Dose: Rolled ice cream and desserts
Operating for less than a year, Urban RetrEAT has gone from strength to strength. Founded by Dana Al Sharif, it has become the largest food platform to support home-grown food concepts by offering them a space to test their offerings on consumers. A success story coming out of the food incubator, is Off The Hook, a home-grown seafood restaurant, which took part in two rotations at Urban RetrEAT. Due to the demand of the dining concept, Off the Hook, under the umbrella of Urban RetrEAT, has been given an independent venue in Yas Mall to operate from. Off The Hook, in Yas Mall is set to open in April 2019.
The new vendors began their new rotation on 17th March and will remain in Urban RetrEAT for three to six months. The venue is open from 10am to 10pm Saturday – Wednesday and 10am to 12am Thursday and Friday.
Source: POP Communications