As people all over the region practice #socialdistancing within their homes, Lush Fresh Handmade Cosmetics is happily sharing morning routines to help Lushies go from sleeping beauties to bright-eyed and ready to slay the day.
Got no time at all? We’ve got a morning ritual to add a Lushful jumpstart to the day.
· Step 1: Wash up with Happy Hippy, a shower gel packed with zingy grapefruit juice – it is the ultimate breakfast boost for the body.
· Step 2: Feel good and spritz on Enchanted, an eye cream infused with lavender honey water and organic oils that keeps the precious eye area supple.
· Step 3: Add some spring to every step with a swipe of Pansy body lotion, featuring hints of light citrus and green notes of olive leaf, rosemary, and Aloe Vera.
Have a little more time? This routine is a sure-fire way to awaken all the senses.
· Step 1: Start with the Don’t Look At Me face mask for ten to fifteen minutes, gently exfoliating the skin with nourishing murumuru butter, then cross to the Sunnyside of life by bathing in gold. This bubble bar is a fantastic mood enhancer as it fills the room with cheerful aromas of sweet wild orange, lemon and tangerine oils.
· Step 2: Scrub off any fatigue with the Easy Peeler scrub that blends uplifting citrus, natural exfoliators and beautiful butters in one gloriously naked handful. Top off with Seanik shampoo bar - a solid seaweed, sea salt and lemon bar that gives great shine and volume, with an uplifting summer scent for that buoyant feeling.
· Step 3: Hop out of the shower and spray some Tea Tree toner water to keep skin clear and refreshed. Tea tree is antibacterial, antifungal and antimicrobial, so can help keep away the bacteria that can cause spots. Grapefruit is rich in vitamins whilst juniper berry is an antiseptic and helps clarify the skin. Use any time of the day for a quick pick-me-up.
Taking it easy? Lazy mornings are perfect for a little extra pampering.
· Step 1: Dedicate this time to fully revive the body, starting with a bright and bubbly bath. Try the Avobath bath bomb, highlighted by uplifting lemongrass and softening olive oil set to tackle dryness leaves the skin glowing all day. Drift into an island getaway with the You’ve Been Mangoed bath oil and replenish the skin with lime and lemon oils along with cocoa, avocado and mango butters.
· Step 2: Stimulate the roots with Big shampoo and turn up the volume as seaweed, lime and sea salt infusions seep into the scalp and virgin coconut oil hydrates every strand.
· Step 3: Wake up with the Ocean Salt face scrub. Expect limes, sweet grapefruit, sea salt, silky avocado butter, coconut oil and seaweed absolute all mixed into a hydrating scrub to keep your skin soft and smooth.
· Step 4: Stay moisturized throughout the day with Lemony Flutter, a mixture of lemon, beeswax, extra virgin coconut oil and Fair-Trade shea butter. This cuticle butter guarantees to nourish knees, elbows, heels, cuticles and even brittle nails.
Source: Q Communications