The seasons are changing and so are the latest makeup trends. But refreshing your makeup doesn’t need to break the bank. This fall’s makeup trends are both innovative yet full of classic returns, which create final looks that are anything but ordinary.
Delve into these six popular trends that are guaranteed to get your face looking fresh while keeping your wallet full:
1. Rather than going for a scarlet red, why not try a more autumnal crimson shade for the lips. The finish of lip colour is also key. Instead of choosing a lighter gloss option, find a lip that's a little more matte to give your look some drama. Check out IKSU Longlasting Waterproof Matte Lipstick (AED19), a highly saturated long-wearing lipstick with a moisturising complex for an irresistible finish that pops.
2. Just because the weather is starting to get cooler doesn't mean that you have to tone down the heat on your makeup. This fall, makeup is all about shimmer—bring out your eyes by painting them with a bright, glittery eyeshadow using the IKSU All About Eyes eyeshadow palette (AED29) which features twelve shades in three unique textures – matte, pearl and metallic. Polish off the look with false lashes for added dimension.
3. Invert your standard black liner look and transform it into a more graphic look. A crisp cat-eye never goes out of style, but winging your eyeliner out about an inch adds some serious drama with the IKSU Retractable Eyeliner (AED9). Keep the rest of your makeup simple to make your eyes the center of attention.
4. Subtle blush is a year-round must, but this season's trendy rouge is inspired by the flush you get when there's a chill in the air. Make your cheeks pop by adding a touch of extra blush along cheekbones, blending out toward your temples. Choose IKSU Blush and Strobe Palette (AED19) for a rosy, illuminating colour that glides on easily, blends beautifully and creates a natural glow.
5. Perfect brows remain a strong trend, but it can take time for people to get the perfect look using the same products every day. To groom, brush up brows with a spoolie; then, fill in sparse spots with the IKSU Eyebrow Pencil (AED12) using small, feathery strokes. The set includes a spoolie brush for creating a sculpted eyebrow look that will last all day long.
6. Unlike contouring, highlighting has consistently been a great route for emphasizing the points of your face where the light hits. Just a touch of the right shade from IKSU Sculpt & Bronze Sun Kissed Perfection Face Palette (AED19) on your Cupid's bow, cheekbones, and brow arches will give your skin a naturally gorgeous finish.
Source: MSL Group