Snap Inc. recently launched its new Crying Lens for Snapchatters across the globe. The lens lets you plant tears on your face - or your friends and makes the users look like they’re crying.
Since its launch last week, the Crying Lens has been used 1.3 billion times by over 180 million Snapchatters. The new lens has become popular across Snapchat, Spotlight (Snapchat’s in-app entertainment platform for UGC content) and other platforms. The lens is available globally on iOS and Android on Snapchat
To experience the lens, users can follow these six easy steps:
1. Open the Snapchat app.
2. Open Lenses by pressing the smiley face button on the right side of the photo button.
3. Hit the “Explore” tab on the bottom right.
4. Type “Crying” in the search bar.
5. Scroll until you find the one titled “Crying” by Snapchat.
6. You can also find it under “Trending Lenses.”
Source: Asda'a BCW