Landmark Group, the region’s leading retail and hospitality leisure conglomerate, is celebrating its second “Landmark Happiness Week” from the 24th – 27th of October 2018, after the earlier celebrations in March this year.
Everyone’s favourite Landmark brands are coming together to celebrate 45 years of Landmark Group with a “Happy Week” to bring smiles and unbeatable offers to their 20 Million loyal customers.
The celebrations include a series of in-store events with lots of prizes, entertainment for children and special giveaways for loyal Shukran customers. In addition to this the Group will also be extending ‘Landmark Happiness Week’ on their brand’s ecommerce platforms.
· With its diverse family of brands, Landmark’s Happy Week promises to reach every member of the family starting with fun surprises at Babyshop including gifts for children and a spontaneous flash mob for lucky customers.
· Kids can also make their way to Fun City, Fun Ville, Fun Work, Fun Block and Tridom in the UAE where all rides will run for only 1 AED from 2-6 p.m.
· Ladies can indulge in nail art at Lifestyle stores.
· 150 fashionistas will walk away with vouchers from Splash.
· Shoe Mart is bringing happiness to the larger community with an offer that promises AED 25 in gift voucher to every shopper who brings in their used shoes as part of their Happy Feet initiative.
· Centrepoint, Landmark’s favourite department store, promises to be the hub of happiness with shoppers treated to a plethora of happy activities across the store, including surprise gits, chocolate distribution and more.
· Max, Home Centre, Home Box, Emax will also be giving away freebies to lucky shoppers along with special offers for their Shukran members.
· Fitness First is offering free classes and assessments to their happy members.
· Landmark’s F&B offerings will also be giving away free meals, desserts, drinks and host Landmark’s 45th Birthday Celebrations across Carluccio’s, Ushna, Jamba Juice, Max’s and Zafran.
After the success of the first Happy Week, Landmark continues to bring smiles and happiness to customers across the region.
Source: ASDA'A Burson-Marsteller